httpd-users mailing list archives

From Idar Idar <ida...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem when building httpd-2.0.48-win32 with mod_ssl on Win XP
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:43:51 GMT
Hi.

I'd need some help with building Apache with mod_ssl
on Windows XP. During the build an error occurs -
'bison' and 'flex' are not found. Looking in the
offending mod_ssl.mak I saw a reference to 'sed' also
- all these three programs are not available on
Windows - should I install them - from where?

I would really appreciate a help - the best would be
point me to MSI of Apache that has ssl support.

Details about the configuration:

- Windows XP without SP1 (cannot install it)
- Used httpd-2.0.48-win32-src.zip
- Used openssl-0.9.7c.tar.gz
- Used ActivePerl-5.8.0.806-MSWin32-x86.msi
- VC++ 6.0

I followed the build instructions from
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/win_compiling.html.

Here are the errors:

        cd ..\..
        cd modules\ssl
        NMAKE -nologo -f mod_ssl.mak
CFG="mod_ssl - Win32 Release" RECUR
SE=0  .\Release\mod_ssl.so
        tempfile.bat
'bison' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\sw\httpd-2.0.48\modules\ssl\y.tab.c
Could Not Find C:\sw\httpd-2.0.48\modules\ssl\y.tab.h
        tempfile.bat
'bison' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\sw\httpd-2.0.48\modules\ssl\y.tab.c
Could Not Find C:\sw\httpd-2.0.48\modules\ssl\y.tab.h
        tempfile.bat
'flex' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find
C:\sw\httpd-2.0.48\modules\ssl\lex.ssl_expr_yy.c
        cl.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma03208.
ssl_expr_parse.c
ssl_expr_scan.c
Generating Code...
        link.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmb03208.
   Creating library .\Release\mod_ssl.lib and object
.\Release\mod_ssl.exp
        cd ..\..
        copy docs\conf\ssl-std.conf
"\Apache2\conf\ssl.default.conf" <.y
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'copy' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077:
'C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\BIN\NMAKE.EXE' : return co
de '0x2'
Stop.

Thank you,
Adrian