httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Warner <paulwwar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_dav and versioning
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:27:40 GMT
Hello,

I've searched the web quite a bit, and read through
documentation, but I'm unable to come up with any
information about mod_dav and versioning (other than
that it is in the webdav spec).  I have a working
Apache2 installation, and mod_dav is functioning quite
well with a couple of different clients we've tried.
But I don't see any evidence of versions on the
server.

Is versioning available, and if so how do I find out
more about it?  If not, do I need to look for another
implementation to get it?

Thanks,
Paul Warner