httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lynn Schaper <scha...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_speling choices page
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:29:21 GMT
I'd like to customize the mod_spelling 300 Multiple Choices response
page.  Is this possible without altering the mod_speling source?

I found this in the CHANGES file:

   Changes with Apache 1.3.3
   *) Add [REDIRECT_]VARIANTS environment variable to mod_speling
     so that ErrorDocument 300 processors can reformat the list
     if desired.  [Ken Coar] PR#2859

What does this mean and how can I implement it?

Thanks,
Lynn
--
    Lynn Schaper                        Schaper@colorado.edu
    Information Technology Services     Central and Unix Services