httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How I can get Sample appl. for Panasonic camera WV-NM100?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:59:01 GMT
[Plain text, please. And don't repost]

pola wrote:
> I have Panasonic WV-NM100 network camera.
> This product include software developed by the Apache Software
> Foundation.
> I have never worked with Apache open source,
> How I can get sample application with Panasonic WV-NM100 network
> camera?

I cannot help you. Your question doesn't make any sense to me; "Sample
application"??? Perhaps someone else, having the exact same product as you
have, will be able to make some guess about what you are after.

But, in the meantime, I suggest you explain what you want to do, what you
have tried, what results you expected and what results you got. Keep in
mind, that most people on this list do not have the ability to read your
mind.

Regards,
Robert Andersson