httpd-users mailing list archives

From CN Stuff <st...@colony.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to preview virtual domains from IP number?
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:35:30 GMT
Doug,

If you are using name-based domains, the only way I could think of
doing this is to setup a temp DNS server with the new information, then
have your testing machine (the one you are running the web browser on)
point to that DNS server.

someone else may have a better solution, but this is all I can think of.

good luck

Dale