httpd-users mailing list archives

From ge...@cdfd.org.in
Subject [users@httpd] apache not starting
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:04:46 GMT

 Hi all,

 Installed Tomcat 4.1.27
 installed apache 1.3.27
 installed Jk-1.2.5
 Tomcat is working fine.
 But when I start the apache I am getting the following error.
 pls help.

 > ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 4 of /RAID/usr/geeta/software/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:

Cannot load /users/services/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server: ld.so.1:
/users/services/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file /users/services/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so:

 symbol dir_module: referenced symbol not found
 ./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Pls help me in solving this problem.

Thanks and regds

Geetha Thanu

-