httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Directory not closed error :--Pl. help:
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:32:30 GMT
Thanks to all to help me out:

Here is another question :

In order to pull up error file from remote url can be put in httpd.conf or
.htacess file.
Can any one tell me if this works . Since I have seen this is documentation
for http 2.X.
Thanks
Pinni

-----Original Message-----
From: PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:26 PM
To: PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI); users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: Directory not closed error :--Pl. help:

This is what I see if I restart with \ removed.???
Syntax error on line 1155 of /opt/hpws/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
ErrorDocument takes two arguments, Change responses for HTTP errors

I see two arguments :But I have only one argument. So where I can find the
other:

I don't have .htaccess file ,though it is defined in httpd.conf file.

Thanks
Pinni