httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Directory not closed error :--Pl. help:
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:09:45 GMT
All -
Few days I had posted the same to pull up error log form remote server .
When I configured for local error file client did not agree. Since this is
form one of the security server form where directions are fetched.

Now my issue is when I edit httpd.conf with the following lines it says
directory not closed?????

Please direct me.

<Directory "/opt/hpws/apache/htdocs">
 AuthType Basic
   AuthName "RoboTask Password Required"
   AuthUserFile /opt/hpws/apache/passwd/passwords
   AuthGroupFile /opt/hpws/apache/conf/groups
   require group 272users
   ErrorDocument 401 "<html> \
        <head> \
        <title>Error logging in</title> \