httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martin West <mar...@enigmatec.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ino incompatibility
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:00:07 GMT
also tried

 find /etc/httpd ! -type d | xargs grep "mod_ino"
/etc/httpd/httpd.log:httpd: module "mod_ino.c" is not compatible with
this version of Apache.

find /usr/lib/httpd/modules ! -type d | xargs grep "mod_ino"

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 16:51, Martin West wrote:
> yep did that, well did
>
> find /etc/httpd -name "*.conf" | xargs grep "mod_in*"
>
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:#LoadModule include_module
> modules/mod_include.so
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:#LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:LoadModule imap_module modules/mod_imap.so
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:# mod_status and mod_info output etc., but
> not CGI generated documents).
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:<IfModule mod_include.c>
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:#  http://servername/server-info (requires
> that mod_info.c be loaded).
>
> Also did the same grep on modules/*.so which is why I am baffled.
>
> The commented out lines is my starting attempt to isolate where the
> failure is.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 16:27, Joshua Slive wrote:
> > On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Martin West wrote:
> >

> > > When I start my httpd I get
> > > /usr/sbin/httpd -t
> > > httpd: module "mod_ino.c" is not compatible with this version of Apache.
> > > Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
> >
> > Try "grep ino httpd.conf", and in particular, look for LoadModule lines.
> >
> > Joshua.

> > This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email
and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails
we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus
software.
--
regards Martin West
DD:020-7397-8203