httpd-users mailing list archives

From Don <dnrli...@san.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache "forbidden" error accessing my mrtg files
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:26:33 GMT
Brian... you're a genius! :-)
/etc/httpd/conf.d/mrtg.conf is the culprit...

That file sets an alias of /mrtg to /var/www/mrtg

The alias takes precedence over a symbolic link of the same name since
the alias will prevent the request from even going to the DocumentRoot
directory.

This makes sense to me now...

Thanks for the tip to check all the included conf files... :-)

Don