httpd-users mailing list archives

From hunter <theanti...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem when building httpd-2.0.48-win32 withmod_ssl on Win XP
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:04:33 GMT
On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 16:00, Milan Reznicek wrote:
> I see another man with the same problem as me. I got the unixtools like
> bison, etc. But I still can't compile apache even a I had reexported all the
> makefiles :(
>
> I'm getting this error message:
>     bison: /usr/local/share/bison.simple: No such file or directory
>
> Does someone know why is bison looking for that bloody unix path?
>

> Please Help Milan

Bison is a *nix port. The error message is a literal...

You need to have proper registry settings for cygwin to find it's parts.

Did you install from the internet or download my tools from
http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/tools/cygwin.zip ?

If you downloaded my tools be certain that you imported both of the .reg
files and have unzipped into c:\cygwin.

I get this error when I try to make a new build environment and forget
to import the .reg files.  It is basically saying that cygwin is not
configured correctly.

Chris Lewis