httpd-users mailing list archives

From hunter <theanti...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upgrade Problems
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 08:05:48 GMT
On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 22:44, Dayne wrote:
> I was using 1.3.29 for about 2 months and everything was working
> fine.  However, today I upgraded my firmware for my router and now
> when I try to go to my server (www.phlipit.com), it just brings me to
> my Router Settings Page (192.168.1.1) and it brings other people to a
> plain white screen.
>
> Any ideas on how to resolve the issue?  I tried contacting Linksys but
> they said they can't help me with "third party software".
>
> Sincerely,
> Dayne Kaufman
> dayne517@aol.com

Dayne,

If you put 192.168.1.1 in your browser can you access your router's
configuration? You may have lost your port assignements.

Check to see if your router is still configured to port map your port 80
to you're ip address of your web server.

This seems to be a Linksys problem not an Apache problem...

Chris Lewis