httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Enrique Tabernero" <enri...@internet.com.uy>
Subject [users@httpd] disabling apache authentication in one directory
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:13:47 GMT

Hi everybody
I need help in the following.
My site is using radius authentication (with radius auth module).
In the main directory there is an .htaccess file with the following directives:

AuthType Basic
AuthName "blablabla"
AuthAuthoritative off
AuthRadiusAuthoritative on
AuthRadiusCookieValid 15
AuthRadiusActive On
require valid-user

Under it there is another subdirectory for which i want to disable authentication.
I need to access the pages under this subdirectory without authentication.
I have read many documents, and tried some directives (including authradiusauthoritative off
in .htaccess in the subdirectory) without success.

Please, I would appreciate any help

Thanks  :)

Enrique

---