httpd-users mailing list archives

From "MD Haq" <haq...@sahara.com.sa>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installing mysql,php on Redhat 9
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:18:26 GMT
Hi,
    I have installed mysql, php on Redhat 9. The website is working fine.
But when the mysql server was unable to start, I couldn't take the latest
backup through mysqldump command. However I to the backup of the folder
/usr/local/mysql/var/mydb in a zip farmat. When I try to upload this one it
is not working. I am forced to used my old mysql database. Can any body help
me to upload the database from zip fromat which is the latest one
    Any help on this will be highly appriciated
Regards,
Haq
----- Original Message -----
From: "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Installing mysql,php on Redhat 9

Plain text please..

Never mind about MySQL - you have to get PHP working first... Can you
get a very simple PHP page to work? (eg
http://www.php.net/manual/en/tutorial.firstpage.php)

If not, check your apache is configured to allow PHP using the
instructions at http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php -
especially, #16.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle