httpd-users mailing list archives

From "lowell buschert" <ad...@softwind.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Question related to ColdFusion/Apache Linkage
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:58:02 GMT
I have installed version ColdFusion 4.5.   I have copied ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll to c:\program
files\apache group\apache\modules\ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll.

I have also inserted the following line to the end of httpd.conf file --> LoadModule coldfusion_module
modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll

I keep getting the message that ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll does not exist when I start the
webserver.

I noticed a list of commented out module names at the start of httpd.conf.   Can I only use
predefined module names or is the placement of the LoadModule command incorrect.   The ColdFusion
documentation specifies that the LoadModule statement is to be placed at the end of the file.

Would appreciate any help that is available.  Thanks.

Lowell Buschert
Victoria, British Columbia