httpd-users mailing list archives

From "SWIT" <m...@s-wit.net>
Subject [users@httpd] why
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:11:57 GMT
why do i get messages from elzm saying this: the dates is OCT 26 ???

users@httpd.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the users mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

Here are the message numbers:

   33822
   33851