httpd-users mailing list archives

From Larry McFarlane <LMcFarl...@tconl.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Two http instances
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:16:44 GMT
Fabrice,

In this case, use your static IP as the main IP...

# Use name-based virtual hosting.
NameVirtualHost 204.x.x.x

# For external access only
<VirtualHost 204.x.x.x>
     DocumentRoot /my/apache/root1
     ServerName my.server.domain1
     ErrorLog /my/log/directory/log1_error_log
     CustomLog /my/log/directory/log1_access_log common
</VirtualHost>

# For external/internal access
<VirtualHost 204.x.x.x 192.168.1.2>
     DocumentRoot /my/apache/root1
     ServerName my.server.domain1
     ErrorLog /my/log/directory/log1_error_log
     CustomLog /my/log/directory/log1_access_log common
</VirtualHost>

# For internal access only
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2>
     DocumentRoot /my/apache/root1
     ServerName my.server.domain1
     ErrorLog /my/log/directory/log1_error_log
     CustomLog /my/log/directory/log1_access_log common
</VirtualHost>