httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Internet explorer problem
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:46:01 GMT

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Pruniaux ghislain wrote:
> Ok, I will try but my english is a bit bad so ...
>
> When i use Internet explorer to see a page on https://.... (the https
> proxy server) there is on  each html page the code:
> 1f5b at the beginning of the page and  0 at the end .
> Of course when i want to acces to a gif it can not be displayed.
>
> It's only when i active the  mod_proxy_html and only when i acces to
> page in https. Http work well.

Yes, this indeed sounds like a bug in chunked encoding with content
filters.  I thing there is a listing in the apache bug database for this
issue, but I can't remember all the details.  You MAY be able to fix it by
disabling chunked encoding through "KeepAlive off" or something like that.
Try searching the apache bug database for more info.

Joshua.