httpd-users mailing list archives

From matt...@bellsouth.net
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 vs 2.0
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:36:27 GMT
We are looking to upgrade some infrastructure, and are considering
migrating to Apache 2.X. Has anyone headed down this path? Do folks
consider 2.X (With mod_cgi, mod_auth_ldap, mod_ssl) to be as stable as
1.3.28? Anyone have any docs/literature that covers the pros/cons of
migrating to 2.X? I have read through the apache.org documentation, and
understand the technology and architecture of 2.X, but want to see
if there is anything else I should be looking at.

Thanks for any insight,
- Ryan