httpd-users mailing list archives

From Asif Iqbal <iqb...@qwestip.net>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI file limit by Group
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:30:42 GMT
Hi All

I am running Apache 1.3.27 on my soalris 2.8 . I have few web pages (directory)
under same server that are limited by group using separate .htacess for each
dir. Now there are some cgi files under my cgi-bin dir and they are linked from
all these directories. That means anyone can run any cgi.

Is there anyway I can limit run of these cgi files by group ?

In other words say I have /cgi-bin/file1 and /cgi-bin/file2. I want group1 can
only run /cgi-bin/fil1 and group2 can only run /cgi-bin/file2

How would I do it with Apache ?

Thanks a lot for all the directions/suggestions

--
Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08