httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Forrest <tforr...@shellworld.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47 on AIX 5.1 failing to compile.
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:28:57 GMT
Frank,

I _really_ do appreciate all of your help.  But you're not giving me
enough clues on what to do here.

The information you provide below, where does it come from?  I need to
know specifically where, because I'm not finding it in things like the
Makefile (and which Makfile, there are 30 of them).

Also, I'm using GNU GCC if that makes any difference.

Setting the CC flags in the top level directory (in my case
/tommy/httpd-2.0.47) Makefile do not work.