httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject [users@httpd] Antwort: [users@httpd] Picking up the default page
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:10:33 GMT

try to set the index page at the web.xml from the tomcat - context.

part from web.xml
  <!-- Establish the default list of welcome files -->
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>Welcome.jsp</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

regards Dietmar