httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "message message" <message...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:20:44 GMT

If you look at his website at www.zync.co.uk.
You will notice that he provides consultancy services on the web.
He doesn't like it that I do need to pay for his services
because I can gain all the tips & tricks I need from this mailing list.


>From: "message message" <message559@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: users@httpd.apache.org
>To: users@httpd.apache.org
>Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
>Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:14:07 +0400
>
>
>Do not be surprised that this objection comes from an English Person.
>It is in the culture of English people to deny information so that
>they can set up business whilst denying others knowledge & experience on 
>how to do it.
>
>
>>From: Richard Gration <richard@zync.co.uk>
>>Reply-To: users@httpd.apache.org
>>To: users@httpd.apache.org
>>Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
>>Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:58:13 +0100
>>
>>I can't believe you guys are giving this dude help on how to cybersquat!!
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
>>See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>>
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
>See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail


---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org


Mime
View raw message