httpd-users mailing list archives

From "message message" <message...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 03:11:02 GMT

I cannot see what he wrote as a request , but just offensive.
He is a web developer who doesn't want somebody else to be a web developer
too.
I don't know why I should apologise for his offensive remarks to deny me
the oppertunity to work.

I live in the UK and I am from a small ethnic minority.
I see this kind of attitude all the time which effects not only me but also
my friends
who are also from the same minority group.

I really do not know who your are referring to as being ignorant
because it certainly isn't me.
I am fully conversant with this side of the English Business community.

Just so we do not lose sight of the topic of discussion.  It  is about
Virtual Hosting and how best
to utilise this feature provided by Apache webserver.
With the information I have received so far I can do the same work as him
from zync.co.uk.