httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff B. Meisenhelder" <popt...@poptartweb.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Sorry Guys...
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:12:54 GMT
Sorry y'all... but I am unsubscribing from this list.
I no longer use Apache, and I only host http for 2 reason: Exchange server webmail, and as
a test environment for a website I run (but do not host)

IIS is already included with Win2k3 Server (which is what i'm using) so I will use that, plus,
it is, in my opinion, much easier to set up than Apache. Also, I never had very good luck
with apache.

Don't get me wrong, Apache is a GREAT SERVER... its just not what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the answers... and good luck in the future.

--Jeff Meisenhelder