httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ian Huynh" <i...@hubspan.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache very slow on Windows 2000
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:16:00 GMT
I am curious as to how you are measuring your apache raw ouput speed?
- do you have any backend app serving up the content? or is this raw output from apache (eg.
plain html)?
- in the TCP setting of the network card (both apace server and client), is the Link Speed
& Duplex setting set to auto detect?
- if you are connected via a hub/switch, are the setting on the hub/switch set correctly?
- do you see lots of collision on your hub/switch?