httpd-users mailing list archives

From "URLTrak Support" <urlt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "Too many connections" error fix?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 07:00:57 GMT
I didn't say anything about getting hundreds of connections. I said I have a
high traffic site and I keep getting "too many connections" error message.
This is causing the database to be inaccessible. I don't know what is
causing this. I'm trying to find out. Not much documenation on this issue
out there that I could find (from searching google).

I ran that "mysqladmin processlist" command and I got nothing that could
help me. Here's what I see after running that as root via ssh (putty):

+-------+---------+-----------+-------------+---------+------+-------+------
------------+
| Id    | User    | Host      | db          | Command | Time | State | Info

+-------+---------+-----------+-------------+---------+------+-------+------
| 7985  | urltrak | localhost | urltrak_com | Sleep   | 5811 |       |

| 8021  | urltrak | localhost | urltrak_com | Sleep   | 5764 |       |

| 13046 | urltrak | localhost | urltrak_com | Sleep   | 13   |       |

| 13060 | root    | localhost |             | Query   | 0    |       | show
processlist |

I do not see much there to help me.

Nicole