httpd-users mailing list archives

From "URLTrak Support" <urlt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "Too many connections" error fix?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 07:33:26 GMT
> No! You MUST make random and unwarranted changes at whim!

LOL.  That's Suicide! Been there (a good few times) and learned my lessons
the hard way. =P

> Always blame the application ... and the developer ... :)

PIBKAC? Maybe. I haven't had any problems until recently. My membership base
is growing, the tracking stored in the tables is growing. I have almost
900,000 rows in this tracking table. And some queries load slower than
others, I've noticed. Time to do some thorough bench marking.

But even still, I don't know what's causing the "too many connections" error
message. And yes, that messsage is generated by PHP mysql_error().

Nicole
aeontrek.com