httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael" <m...@michael.lai.name>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache maxing out my CPU
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 03:03:19 GMT
Hi, Steve.  I am no apache expert but the only thing that I can think of
that may cause apache to hog up your cpu power is:

1) your site is receiving lots of hits to the point that one webserver
cannot handle the load.  Or...

2) your site is generating a lot of dynamic pages

A good place to start is to analyze your web logs to measure your traffic.

Cheers,
Michael.