httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Akhilesh N.Kini" <akhil...@amrita.ac.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Error running httpd
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:19:08 GMT

I want to run two http servers each with different IP addresses so i have
configured two IP addresses 192.168.10.7 and 192.168.15.2
I have also made a copy of httpd script in /etc/rc.d/init.d/
Now i have two scripts httpd and httpd2

I also made two instances in /usr/sbin again as http and httpd2

When i start httpd ,it runs fine but when i run httpd2 i get a error

Starting httpd2: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to
address 0.0.0.0:443 no listening sockets available, shutting down

can anybody help me.

--
Akhilesh