httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ken Loomis <kloo...@it-resources.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Adding non-secure access
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 04:14:07 GMT
Hello:

Currently I have secure access only to my Linux/Apache server using
mod-ssl.  My ISP blocks port 80.  I am planning to upgrade my service to
where port 80 is opened, and I would like to serve up non-secure pages,
too.  If the server is listening to ports 80 and 443 how do I configure the
server to pick the right pages for the right service?  Is there a document
(or portion of a document) covering this aspect of Apache someone could
point me to.

Thanks,

Ken