httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Coonrod ...@thp.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem using mod_auth_ldap with "require group"
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:42:51 GMT
I have apache 2.1.44 running with open_ldap under linux (mdk 9.1) and
I'm not able to get authentication to work with groups. I can browse the
openldap server, and I see that there ares groups in there, and they
have "memberUid" elements that correspond to Uids. I've tried various
combinations of the AuthLDAPGroupAttribute and
AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN without success. Can someone help me here?
Thanks.