httpd-users mailing list archives

From Global Point Solutions <...@gps1.us>
Subject [users@httpd] No Page Display
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:02:23 GMT
Hello Everone,
Iam currently running a 350MHZ Intel 128 Megs with WIN 2000 Pro with
Apache 2.0.47 configured as a virtual server  DMZ through a 2Wire
gateway. the port is wide open and the ip address of the gateway and the
server is the same. My DNS  is through Zoneedit and its IP address for
the zones is the same and the gateway. There are no records or reports
in the error log.
PROBLEM: I'm unable to view any of the sites with the exception of
"www.newboardtmbc.org" when I do "localhost" from the server. Other than
than Iam completely stumped as to why I can't get a viewable site. Any
assist wouldl be greatly appreciated.
### Section 3: Virtual Hosts
#
# VirtualHost: If you want to maintain multiple domains/hostnames on your
# machine you can setup VirtualHost containers for them. Most configurations
# use only name-based virtual hosts so the server doesn't need to worry
about
# IP addresses. This is indicated by the asterisks in the directives below.
#
# Please see the documentation at
# <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/>
# for further details before you try to setup virtual hosts.
#
# You may use the command line option '-S' to verify your virtual host
# configuration.

#
# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
NameVirtualHost *

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
#<VirtualHost *>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
#    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.newboardtmbc.org
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/newboardtmbc.org"
  ErrorLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-error_log
  CustomLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.fsi1.net
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/fsi1.net"
  ErrorLog logs/fsi1.net-error_log
  CustomLog logs/fsi1.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.tabernaclebc.us
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/tabernaclebc.us"
  ErrorLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-error_log
  CustomLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

Regards,

Casey R.