httpd-users mailing list archives

From Global Point Solutions <...@gps1.us>
Subject [users@httpd] No Show Pages
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:21:10 GMT
Hello Everone,
Iam currently running a 350MHZ Intel 128 Megs with WIN 2000 Pro with
Apache 2.0.47 configured as a virtual server  DMZ through a 2Wire
gateway. the port is wide open and the ip address of the gateway and the
server is the same. My DNS  is through Zoneedit and its IP address for
the zones is the same as the gateway. There are no records or reports in
the error log.
PROBLEM: I'm unable to view any of the sites with the exception of
"www.newboardtmbc.org" when I do "localhost" from the server. All of the
domains are properly recorded at Zoneedit with the IP address the same
as my internet gateway.
Iam completely stumped as to why I can't get a viewable site. Any assist
wouldl be greatly appreciated.
My Virtual Containers are provided:
#
#Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
NameVirtualHost 68.88.176.181:80
#
#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
#<VirtualHost *>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
#    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>
#
<VirtualHost 68.88.176.181:80>
 ServerName www.newboardtmbc.org
 ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
 DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/newboardtmbc.org"
 ErrorLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-error_log
 CustomLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
#
<VirtualHost 68.88.176.181:80>
 ServerName www.fsi1.net
 ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
 DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/fsi1.net"
 ErrorLog logs/fsi1.net-error_log
 CustomLog logs/fsi1.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
#
<VirtualHost 68.88.176.181:80>
 ServerName www.tabernaclebc.us
 ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
 DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/tabernaclebc.us"
 ErrorLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-error_log
 CustomLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

Regards,

Casey R.