httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jaka Erjavec <jaka.erja...@telemach.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Userdir tilde sign, different dirs, etc. - fixed
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:17:03 GMT
I tried this "prg:" option first with some perl script and it worked
fine, but slow.

Now I asked a friend of mine to rewrite  (I am not a C programmer at
all) that perl script in C for better performance, but now we just can
not get it to return the local path result to Apache.
In rewrite log file it gets only to:
applying pattern '^/([a-z0-9]+)(.*)' to uri '/jakae'

I was wondering if somebody might already have some example C program
that works in this case.

Thanks,

Jaka