httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Bissmire <pb...@onetel.net.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Sorry Guys...
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 06:03:32 GMT
Can we all have our penny-worth?
It seems to me madness to run a suite of software
that most viruses and worms are designed to attack.
So, if, to keep the customers happy or for whatever
reason, I run a Windoze box,
'Exploder', Outlook, Exchange and IIS
and maybe a few other bitsnpieces
are to be avoided like the plague because they
carry many of the target leaks.
In any case, Apache and other alternatives are FREE.
Perhaps the motto should be:
mix and patch and win the match!

Peter Bissmire