httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warhurst, SI (Spencer) " <S.I.Warhu...@rl.ac.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] HostnameLookups Off yet hostnames being logged
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:40:21 GMT
For some reason, since about midday on the 1st Oct Apache 2 on our test
server has been logging the hostnames instead of IP addresses in access.log.

I've not installed/re-installed Apache and have never changed the
HostnameLookups setting, which is set to Off. The only things I can think of
that I've been playing around with in the past few weeks, config-wise, are
rewriterules (same as on the live server, which is OK) and errordocuments.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

--
Spencer Warhurst