httpd-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <eag...@chatministries.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:51:05 GMT
That is truly a magnificent document, Robert. As is the one it links to,
http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Unix-and-Internet-Fundamentals-HOWTO/, the last
page of which seems to have a bad link as I end up on a redirect... must
have been written for the previous domain that link was at.

Do you think the author would be offended if I drew to his attention the
changed url from linuxdoc.org to en/tldp.org?

Richard Ashton
Adelaide Australia