httpd-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <eag...@chatministries.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Debian 3.0r1 Apache 1.3.26 cgi-bin behavior depends on script name and browser (?)
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:23:41 GMT
Shift-refresh (ie) and shift-reload (ns) used to work well some years ago,
but in ie it no longer seems 100% I've noticed
Richard A

At 17:24 02-10-03 -0700, you wrote:
>Jonas Eckerman wrote:
>
>> That said, I'd still suggest that you use wget or some other non-caching
utility for testing. Forgetting the browers cache is a common problem when
troubleshooting web server issues. When using any caching browser, make
sure you force it to reload the page every time, otherwise it will just
show you the cached resut and you'll see the problematic page even if it's
actually fixed in the server.