httpd-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <eag...@chatministries.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 06:10:05 GMT
ummmm /me didn't complain lol

/me is a Welshman of UK origin now living in Australia! I have been in
business in both England and Wales, and also in Australia.

I guess we ozzies could also do some of those things, as could many others
of different nationalities/ethnic backgrounds

no offence taken either lol

Richard Ashton
Adelaide, Australia