httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Swapan Gupta" <swapan_gu...@infosys.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Unable to retrieve custom headers in IHS 2x
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:14:52 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a problem in my custom module which I am porting from Apache1x to Apache2x and
IHS2x.

I am trying to get my custom HTTP headers from the request.
I am able to get the Custom headers (HTTP_FOO) as well as the Default headers(such as HTTP_CONNECTION,
HTTP_COOKIE) from the request in the case of Apache1x as well as ported code on Apache2x.
However, when I run the code on IHS2x, I am only able to get the Default headers (such as
HTTP_COOKIE, HTTP_CONNECTION) from the request and not my custom headers (HTTP_FOO).

I am using the apr_table_get function to search for the headers. I have verified that the
custom headers are being set by running a perl script for listing the various headers in the
request.

Any pointers why my custom headers are not being retrieved?

Thanks,
Swapan.