httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fabrice Trichard <ftrich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Two http instances
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:45:44 GMT
Larry thanks again for the info it seems to be working fine for the first domain(.jp) but wondering
if I needed to specify a different port for the second VH domain ...and .... do I need to
set it up in my dns ...? as i get the webpage still from the company which sold me the second
domain (.info)...

Larry McFarlane <LMcFarlane@tconl.com> wrote:
Yes, just as long as you specify the ip in the VH element and you indicate
what your server name (domain) is in it's guts.