httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fabrice Trichard <ftrich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Two http instances
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:35:02 GMT
One more thing ..I have 2 domains one is registerd with .jp and the other with .info but both
use the same name (e.g domain.jp and domain.info) would this be possible to set both in virtual
host..httpd.conf and still use the same IP ..?...jp is in use now but not .info yet and that
is the one(.info) I would like to configure as VH if possible..

Thanks

Larry McFarlane <LMcFarlane@tconl.com> wrote:
Fabrice, in your httpd.conf, give this a try...

DocumentRoot /my/document/root1
ServerName my.server.domain1
ErrorLog /my/log/directory/log1_error_log
CustomLog /my/log/directory/log1_access_log common

DocumentRoot /my/document/root2
ServerName my.server.domain2
ErrorLog /my/log/directory/log2_error_log
CustomLog /my/log/directory/log2_access_log common

DocumentRoot /my/document/root3
ServerName my.server.domain3
ErrorLog /my/log/directory/log3_error_log
CustomLog /my/log/directory/log3_access_log common

And so on...