httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Two http instances
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:46:21 GMT

Boyle,

OK.. I am a little confused then.  I was under the impression that you
can have more then one web site on the same server?  With what you
said, it would mean that if you had two sites, only one could be on
port 80.  Any others would need to be on 8080, 8088, etc.

Have a misunderstood what was being said?

Steven

Sorry for the kind dumb question.....