httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache fails to do it's job properly
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:28:38 GMT

Lets not install Norton just yet.  If you do not see the two IP address,
then you have something else wrong.  Lets start with some basics
at this point.  Jonas, do you not agree??

>From that machine, can you ping an address??  Try to ping
yahoo.com, or 4.2.2.2 if you can ping BOTH of these then
we are on the right path, if not You have more going on
then Apache.

Let us know what happens??