httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache fails to do it's job properly
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:45:22 GMT

Do you know that the ISP allows traffic on port 80??  Not all ISP do.
That would be the first thing that I would check.  If you have the machine
behind a firewall, then you need to be sure that you have a hole in
your firewall for port 80, 8088, 8080, etc.  Which ever port you are
using.

I tried to get to your machine under the IP address that you gave
and it did not find it either.  Which I know that is what you
stated.