httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jerome Schlumberger <jerome.schlumber...@nexantis.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Charset Eng/Jap or other-jap
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:25:52 GMT

well

the shift-jis charset for instance contains also the roman letters so you
should be able to display both English and Japanese.
I don't think you can have several encoding in the same Html page, but this is
just an idea.
As for the configuration, I had to comant out ForceLanguagePriority
So my config looks like.

AddDefaultCharset Shift_JIS
LanguagePriority ja en da nl et fr de el it ko no pl pt pt-br ltz ca es sv tw
#ForceLanguagePriority Prefer Fallback

I am running apache2 but I believe the settings are the same for apache 1.3

Gambatte ne !

Schlum