httpd-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Krueger <benja...@seattlefenix.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Name Hosting trouble
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:09:56 GMT
* Garth Meisel (Garth@webostics.com) [031019 17:17]:
> So much for Apache.  Never was the only web server out there and most
> certainly was NEVER the most secure.  Thanks anyway though.  I can't deal
> with windoze users.

Would you like your server to work, or would you like to continue griping
on the list and throwing up your hands like an exasperated 4 year old after
waiting only 2 hours for the list to respond? You've gotten some valuable
suggestions. Maybe you should read them.

--
Benjamin Krueger

Confidence is the mother of success. Cockyness is a mother of a time bomb.