httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Eckerman <jonas_li...@frukt.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] users web page
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:38:34 GMT
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:23:20 +0800, kent emia wrote:

> page can't be found (something like that)
[...]
> www.cdr.com.ph/~kent/

Ok. tested it myself and got a 404 error, so it seems the error
message was correct. (The reason I wanted to make sure is that some
browsers simply can't be trusted when it comes to error messages.)

> for me its strange because www.cdr.com.ph can be found

Do you get the same stuff on "http://www.cdr.com.ph/" from inside
your net as you do from outside?

What's in the error log for the failed accesses?
What's in the access log for the successful ones?

Are there any proxies involved?

Do you have any Limit directives in the Apache config?

Apart from those quastions, I really have no idea what may be wrong.
Maybe you could let us see your config to see if there's anything odd
in there?

Regards
/Jonas
--