httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joe R <vinnyj...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] spam
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:24:01 GMT
Folks - I subscribed to these two groups (users and modules) to ask a simple
question and, within about 12 hours of subscribing, started getting spammed.
This royally sucks - to this point I'd managed to keep it out and I was hoping
the apache lists, of all folks, would take some measures to protect their list.
 If I ask for back messages from the list, do you HAVE to put everybodys' email
address in there?  Is there nothing the list owners can do to keep spammers
from getting at the subscribers' email addresses?

boo.

-j